1 + 12 + 3 = Billions
1 = Jesus
12 = Disciples
3 = Years
Jesus spent the bulk of his ministry with twelve men who were diverse in personality and passion, yet they were focused on the Gospel. There were times when thousands showed up for the food and a sermon on the mount. Ultimately though, it was just a few that made the difference for Christianity.
New Life is committed to building into people who are serious about making a difference for Christianity.
Question: So, why develop people?
Answer: God uses people to fulfill His sovereign objectives.
· When you excel in your career you have an increased platform to share Jesus
· When you succeed in your marriage you most accurately reflect the love of Christ for His church
· When you raise children that know, love and serve God you leave a legacy
· When you are faithful with your talents and resources your impact is exponential
As a leadership team at New Life we are passionate about your personal success in this life as defined by God. We want you to know who God has made you to be and what He has made you to do.
Question: What does my personal growth need to include?
· Autonomy – God made individuals. He has equipped us with talents and resources that each of us must personally realize and utilize.
· Mastery – God made everything “very good.” He expects us to set the pace for those around us in the quality and efficiency of our work.
· Purpose – God created and crafted you with a goal in mind. You have purpose and will be fulfilled when you live out your purpose.
This Sunday, I will be sharing a sermon from Galatians 6:1-10 on the topic of integration. When individuals know and live out their God-given passion for a God-sized purpose, momentum builds and things happen.
We understand that it will take more than a sermon, so we have prepared the following strategy for the months to come. If you are serious about joining together with a bunch of other AWESOME New Lifers….you are welcome!
September 8th, 8:00-9:30am (Make Up: September 12, 7:30-8:30pm)
Understand your personality: DISC Personality profile assessment, coaching and application
October 13th, 8:00-9:30am (Make Up: October 17, 7:30-8:30pm)
Discover your passion: Individual passion assessment and workshop
November 10th, 8:00-9:30am (Make Up: October 14, 7:30-8:30pm)
Communicate your gifting: Learn how to express your God-given gifts within the body of Christ
December 8th, 8:00-9:30am (Make Up: December 12, 7:30-8:30pm)
Matching your passion to your ministry: Learn how you can join your fellow New Lifers on a God-given platform for service
It’s going to be a great time!
1 + 12 + 3 = Billions